West Lincoln Memorial Hospital is located at 169 Main Street East, Grimsby, Ontario, Canada.
Grimsby is situated between Hamilton and St. Catharines just off the QEW. (click to view map)
- Take the QEW to Bartlett Avenue, Grimsby and head South, away from Lake Ontario;
- Follow Bartlett Avenue until you reach Main Street East (first stop light);
- Turn right onto Main Street East;
- Follow Main Street East for approximately one kilometer;
- The Hospital is located on your right-hand side.
Visitor parking is located to the east of the hospital. Handicapped parking is also available. There is a 15-minute or less parking area at the front of the hospital. Please be considerate to our patients who use this as a drop-off and pick-up area and abide by the time limit.
Parking tokens are available from machines located in the front lobby and in the Emergency Department for a fee of $5.00.
Day passes are available from Switchboard during business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm) if you are returning to the hospital on the same day, allowing unlimited in and out privileges. And, rolls of 10 tokens are available at Switchboard at a reduced rate ($40.00) if you will be coming to the hospital for numerous visits.
Click here for... WLMH Hospital Floor Maps